Our cyber analyst team works with you to identify your key cyber risk areas including your: industry profile, business processes, stakeholders, critical IT infrastructure, customers and suppliers, brands, proprietary assets, sensitive information and key competitors.
As part of building your cyber risk profile, we automatically scan your perimeter and external, customer-facing systems for discovery and monitoring of potential vulnerabilities.
Additionally, we can build out your cyber risk dossier to include the collection and analysis of threats from the Dark Web via our Cyber Advisor with a Dark Web solution.
Your cyber risk profile is used as the basis for cyber event data collection, analysis, alerting, reporting and monitoring on not only your technical risks but also the impact on your key business processes.
THREAT DATA COLLECTION
Based on your cyber risk profile, Analytics, our cyber data and analytics warehouse, collects evaluated threat intelligence relevant to your organization and industry, from hundreds of thousands of sources, including:
- Cyber Expert Blogs and News Feeds
- Vulnerability Reports (CVEs)
- Social Media
- PII Release Reports (HIPAA)
- Open Source COTS Issues Reports
- Government Data Breaches
- Phishing Reports
- Dark Web Markets
Analytics leverages natural language processing, human processing and analytics to accurately present relevant threat-related information in a format anyone can understand. Additionally, our cyber analyst team can perform additional research-driven data collection upon request.
The cyber analyst team tailors the Threat Intelligence Suite of products to map to your organization’s key business areas, with unique risk monitoring dashboards, alert parameters and reporting guidelines. Using the personalized Threat Intelligence Suite, an initial risk assessment and in-depth cyber risk profile report is created and includes:
- Detailed analysis of your cyber strengths and weaknesses
- Specific best practice recommendations to help you make more informed decisions around your cyber defense tactics
- A collaborative session with the analyst team to ensure proper understanding of the cyber intelligence
ALERTING AND REPORTING
Your cyber threat analyst team will proactively alert you to any threats that match your cyber risk profile. Additionally, you can:
- Customize the alerting process in terms of who is notified, as well as frequency.
- Receive regular intelligence reports summarizing relevant threat information collected and analyzed, along with updated best practice recommendations for mitigation
CONTINUOUS RISK MONITORING
Cyber Advisor monitors for changes to your organization’s risk profile, alerts you to changes in your threat landscape, and delivers a prescribed set of cybersecurity best practices to help you ensure the most effective defence. During the subscription period you will:
- Gain access to the Threat Intelligence Suite so your team can review, monitor and analyze the information
- Receive training on the Suite so you can become more proficient and self-sufficient with threat intelligence information and products over the long term
- Have the most up-to-date threat analysis through ongoing alerting and reporting
- Receive an updated list of phishing URLS and IPs based on collected data, along with assistance in notifying providers to initiate “takedown”
- Have the analyst team on standby, through our Ask the Analyst capability, to answer any ad hoc threat intelligence related questions