Knowledge is power, assess to protect!!
The CIS Cyber Assessment
A holistic business cyber assessment will provide a sure foundation to build upon
Through a holistic cyber assessment, every company from SME to the enterprise can confidentially determine where improvements are required to strengthen cyber defences. The assessment must include recommendations, steps to follow and ideally templates, example policies and procedures to support a poorly resourced sector. The CIS cyber assessment has two versions – one for SME to middle market size companies and one for Enterprise.
Elements of assessment include
- Identify your IT vulnerabilities, including web and domain protection vulnerabilities.
- Identify your cyber business practices (policies and procedures, people & training, third party exposure, legal compliance, board room cyber management structures, insurance cover analytics.).
- Respond & recover readiness.
- Insurance requirements are specialised to your specific needs.
- People cyber practices, weaknesses, cyber management abilities and attitudes.