Defending a company today requires due diligence and attention to cyber security. This topic is now considered to be part of the price of doing business and every organisational size, from small to large, is required to take actions to protect their personal and proprietary information.
DaVinci Cyber Security works with a variety of clients with pricing that reflects packages designed for entrepreneurs, midsize (3-20 users), bigger organizations (21-50 users) and 51 users and up. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service, across all industry types, to ensure safety against threat actors in the digital world.
Whether a small or large organization, you need to pay attention to the facts that it’s estimated that cybercrime will cost companies an approximate $10.5 worldwide by 2025. Cyber criminals look to small to medium sized businesses as some of the best to target as they assume the organization has not invested in good security practices. A report by Accenture (Accenture’s Cost of Cybercrime Study) has indicated that while 43% of cyber threat actors focus their attacks on small to medium businesses, only 14% have any preparation for defense.
An IBM study has shown that it takes 197 days to discover a system breach and then an additional 60 days to fix it. Ransomware attacks are now happening across all industries, especially larger organizations, and costing trillions of dollars. The impact on an organization can include:
- Financial loss
- Reputation damage
- Productivity loss
- Legal ramifications
- Potential business closure
DaVinci Cyber Security coordinates with all business types and sizes to empower your organization and staff in a proactive way to defend your company.
Our services include:
- Phising Simulations: Phishing is one of the most successful methods used by criminals. They take advantage of employee and staff lack of information to send emails and/or clickable links to distribute spyware and malware for the purpose of stealing your data. Phishing simulations educates everyone as part of user security awareness so that they can recognize potential threats before they have the time to succeed in their actions. The simulations set up “mock attacks” as tests and can include everything from emailing attachments, clickable links, all the way to voice phising (known as “vishing”) designed to get victims to return calls to expose personal information. We supply every type of attack method used by the criminals including SMS (text messages) that appear as if they are from legitimate sources. Phishing simulation empowers people to stop the threat actors in their tracks.
- Vulnerability Assessments: A complete review of any weaknesses in a security system with evaluation of every internal and external vulnerability. The assessment examines and finds all susceptibilities, allocates a level of severity and then makes recommendations for mitigation or remediation.
- Penetration Testing: This is a kind of “ethical hacking” from “white hat hackers” by intentionally launching approved hacking attempts with the same tools used by cyber criminals to expose weaknesses and let security specialists evaluate existing security policies.
- Sendmarc Email Protection: Using the Sendmarc DMARC compliance software, an organization can be proactive in protecting the company domain from impersonation attacks and email phishing.
- Managed Services: A managed strategy designed to work with IT to address any issues that arise in a fast and efficient manner so that there is a reduction in downtime.
- Managed Infrastructure: Cyber security is an ongoing process. DaVinci Cyber Security provides a combination of artificial intelligence (AI) and human skills to let you manage your network so that it runs smoothly.
- Cloud Services: Business information storage using a secure cloud platform that is accessible anywhere in the world with charges based on resource usage.
- Darkweb Monitoring: DaVinci Cyber Security brings the strength of a dark web monitoring solution for our clients so that you will know when or if you information is compromised/exposed and take fast action.
- Firewall Service: A firewall is the first defense to ensuring that your network is safe. DaVinci Cyber Security offers an onsite physical or virtual solution; virtual network or cloud platforms in AWS or Azure.
- Password Management: DaVinci Cyber Security works with IT to make password management recommendations for levels, types, and changes.
- Threat Hunting: Locating the threats to your network is a key aspect of defense. DaVinci Cyber Security makes use of a combination of AI and human actions to locate and challenge any threats.
- Cyber Fraud Investigations: DaVinci Cyber Security works with law enforcement and government agencies to investigate cyber fraud situations such as Romance scams and digital fraud (OSINT)